Husky Happenings

Info session to answer questions on decriminalization
A free information session on the recent decriminalization of marijuana will be held Wednesday, Feb. 4 at 7 p.m. in the Curry Student Center West Addition, according to an announcement on the myNEU portal. Representatives from the Northeastern University Division of Public Safety and the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution office will be available to answer questions. The event is sponsored by the Office of Prevention and Education, which can be contacted for questions at [email protected] or 617-373-4459.

‘- Mike Napolitano, News Staff

Mega Career Fair to be held Thursday, Feb. 5
Northeastern’s Mega Career Fair will be held Thursday, Feb. 5 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Cabot Cage, according to an announcement on the myNEU portal. More than 200 companies with full time, internship and co-op opportunities will be present. Professional dress is recommended. A list of participating employers is available at www.neu.edu/careerservices. Contact Maggie Shea at [email protected] or 617-373-6547 if you have any questions.

‘- Mike Napolitano, News Staff

Career Fair Prep Week begins today for students
Career Services is hosting Career Fair Prep Week starting today and lasting through Wednesday, Feb. 4, according to an announcement on the myNEU portal. Career Fair Survival Guide, a chance to learn directly from companies what they are looking for and practice how to market yourself with a ’60 second commercial,’ will be held today from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in 170 Dodge Hall. A workshop on how to have a successful interview will be held Tuesday from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in 012 Stearns, and participants should bring a sample job opening. Students can learn about what non-profit jobs are available Wednesday from noon to 1 p.m. in 012 Stearns, and how to land a business job from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.

‘- Mike Napolitano, News Staff

Northeastern apparel 25 percent off this week
All apparel in the Northeastern bookstore will be 25 percent off starting today and lasting through Monday, Feb. 9, according to an announcement on the myNEU portal. Sponsored by the bookstore and Student Government Association, a new shipment of hockey jerseys has also arrived in time for the Beanpot, as well as products from Under Armour, Champion, JanSport, Patagonia, and more. Contact Nick Forth’ at [email protected] or Ryan Fox at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

‘- Mike Napolitano, News Staff

Adam Finchler, Tubby Love to perform Tuesday
The sophomore class council is hosting a concert at afterHOURS on Tuesday, Feb. 3, according to an announcement on the myNEU portal. Featured artists will include Adam Finchler, Tubby Love, Dave Yule and the WORKOUT. The show is scheduled to start at 8:30. Admission is free with an NU ID and students are allowed to bring one guest each.

‘- Mike Napolitano, News Staff