CRIME LOG: SEPT. 25 – OCT. 2

Compiled by Jill Sojourner, news staff

Monday, Sept. 25

1:50 p.m.

A Northeastern University (NU) student reported her bicycle seat was stolen from her bicycle while it was secured outside of the Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex (ISEC). A report was filed.

6:41 p.m.

An NU student reported his unattended bicycle was stolen from the lobby of 39 Cunard St. A report was filed.

Tuesday, Sept. 26

1:04 p.m.

Staff at Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported they detained a man, who was unaffiliated with NU, for shoplifting. He was found to have a criminal record and was banned from all NU property. A report was filed.

4:48 p.m.

An NU student reported her bicycle was stolen outside of ISEC. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Sept. 27

9:51 a.m.

A Northeastern University Police Department (NUPD) officer reported retrieving an NU student’s lost wallet containing two fake IDs in Snell Library. The IDs were confiscated. A report was filed.

9:55 a.m.

An NU student reported she accidentally left a university-issued laptop on a Red Line train. A report was filed.

Thursday, Sept. 28

1:55 a.m.

An individual reported a loud disturbance between 407 Huntington Avenue and White Hall. NUPD responded and reported two intoxicated individuals who were unaffiliated with NU were having a verbal arguement. NUPD further reported one individual became uncooperative and refused to leave. She was arrested for disorderly conduct. A report was filed.

8:14 a.m.

An NUPD detective reported a contract security officer was found to have a warrant. The officer was arrested. A report was filed.

Friday, Sept. 29

7:44 a.m.

An NU student reported her unattended laptop was stolen from Richards Hall. A report was filed.

8:25 p.m.

NUPD reported observing an NU student attempting to pass alcohol through the rear window of a room in Davenport A. NUPD further reported being advised that the occupants of the room were all under 21. Two flasks, 20 beers, and a fake ID were confiscated. A report was filed.

Saturday, Sept. 30

12:09 a.m.

An American Building Maintenance employee reported he was punched in the head by a fellow employee. NUPD responded and requested Emergency Medical Services (EMS), who transported him to Boston Medical Center. A report was filed.

12:37 a.m.

An NUPD officer reported being informed by EMS that an NU student was transported to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for intoxication. The residence director was notified. A report was filed.

2:01 p.m.

NUPD reported receiving information from the Boston Police Department regarding a burglary at 214 Hemenway that took place Sept. 29. A report was filed.

Sunday, Oct. 1

1:30 a.m.

The proctor at Davenport B reported an NU student sleeping in front of the first floor elevator. NUPD responded and reported speaking to the student, who admitted to underage drinking earlier that night. NUPD escorted the student to his residence in West Village A. A report was filed.

2:13 a.m.

A resident assistant (RA) reported a male NU student urinated on a door and passed out on the fourth floor of White Hall. NUPD responded and requested EMS to evaluate him. EMS arrived and cleared the student, who was escorted back to his room. A report was filed.

2:13 a.m.

An RA reported a female NU student passed out in the second floor restroom of Smith Hall. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for further evaluation. A report was filed.

5:10 a.m.

An NUPD officer reported receiving an NU student’s lost wallet containing a fake ID at Davenport B. A report was filed.

6:37 a.m.

An NUPD officer reported receiving an NU student’s lost wallet containing a fake ID at International Village. A report was filed.

3:40 p.m.

NUPD reported being notified that an individual, who was previously banned from all NU property, was on campus. NUPD responded and reported stopping the individual, who was unaffiliated with NU in the Snell Library tunnel. Officers determined he never received his trespass warning. He was escorted off campus. A report was filed.