CRIME LOG: NOV. 13 – NOV. 19

Compiled by Jill Sojourner, news staff

Monday, Nov. 13

A Northeastern University student reported his wallet went missing between the Marino Recreation Center and the Northeastern Green Line MBTA stop. A report was filed.

Tuesday, Nov. 14

Upon conducting an inventory of a wallet found in the Snell Library, two fake IDs belonging to an NU student were confiscated by Northeastern University Police Department. A report was filed.

An NU staff member reported her phone was stolen earlier in the day. A report was filed.

An NUPD officer reported helping a student locate her lost cell phone. An individual, who was unaffiliated with NU, was found to be in possession of the phone on the second floor of the Forsyth Building. He was placed under arrest for an outstanding warrant, and was charged with receiving stolen property. A report was filed.

A residence director, or RD, reported finding a paper sign with burned edges in a men’s bathroom in Speare Hall. NUPD responded and reported the paper was burned using a match or a lighter. A report was filed.

An NU student reported his cell phone was stolen. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Nov. 15

An NU student reported his backpack was stolen from Richards Hall. A report was filed.

Thursday, Nov. 16

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Center reported detaining a semi-cooperative shoplifter. NUPD responded and reported the individual became uncooperative, got into a physical altercation with a staff member and fled southbound on Huntington Avenue. NUPD further reported checking the area for the individual with negative results. A report was filed.

Friday, Nov. 17

An NUPD officer reported ejecting an NU student from Matthews Arena for disorderly conduct. A report was filed.

An NU student reported her laundry was stolen from a laundry room in International Village. A report was filed.

A contractor reported college-aged individuals smoking what he believed to be marijuana in the Columbus Parking Garage. NUPD reported stopping four males, who were unaffiliated with NU, and banning them from all NU property. A report was filed.

Saturday, Nov. 18

An RA reported a female NU student vomiting in a Smith Hall restroom. NUPD responded and requested Boston Emergency Medical Services (EMS), who transported the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital for further evaluation. The RD was notified. A report was filed.

An NU student reported an intoxicated female NU student in the area of St. Stephen Street and Speare Hall who was screaming she could not breathe. NUPD responded and reported speaking to the intoxicated student, whose friends reported they believed she may have been drugged because she did not normally behave that way after drinking. NUPD requested EMS, who transported the student to the Boston Medical Center for further evaluation. The RD was notified. A report was filed.

An NU student reported his friend, also an NU student, was vomiting and possibly intoxicated. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who transported the student to Boston Children’s Hospital for further evaluation. The RD was notified. A report was filed.

NUPD reported receiving several calls regarding an intoxicated female NU student at the proctor station in East Village. NUPD responded and reported the student was intoxicated in her room and was conscious but not alert. NUPD requested EMS, who transported the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital for further evaluation. The RD was notified. A report was filed.

Sunday, Nov. 19

A Boston Police Department officer reported responding to a loud party on Parker Hill Terrace that resulted in the arrest of two NU student for disorderly conduct and assaulting a police officer. A report was filed.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported an active shoplifter who left the area toward Massachusetts Avenue. NUPD responded and reported banning the individual from all NU property.

An NU student reported a pair of diamond earrings valued at $1,000 were stolen from her room in East Village, and that she had last seen them Oct. 30. A report was filed.

An RA reported a smell of marijuana on the first floor of Davenport A. NUPD responded and reported speaking to the residents of a room on the first floor and confiscating marijuana and paraphernalia. A report was filed.