CRIME LOG: JAN. 15 — JAN. 21

Compiled by Jill Sojourner

Monday, Jan. 15

The manager of Dunkin’ Donuts in Hayden Hall reported two empty cash drawers were stolen. A report was filed.

Tuesday, Jan. 16

An NU staff member reported an anti-Semitic statement written outside of a room in Renaissance Park. A report was filed.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported stopping a shoplifter. NUPD responded and reported banning the woman from both Wollaston’s Market locations. A report was filed.

An NU staff member reported an attempted breaking and entering inside Hayden Hall. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Jan. 17

An NU student reported her vehicle was broken into and several items were stolen. A report was filed.

An NU student reported receiving a parking ticket from the Boston Transportation Department with the wrong license plate number listed on the ticket. NUPD reported an unknown party switched the original license plates with a set of stolen plates. The Everett Police Department was notified, and reported retrieving the license plates. A report was filed.

Thursday, Jan. 18

An NU student reported her unattended purse was stolen from 140 The Fenway. A report was filed.

Friday, Jan. 19

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported an NU student may have shoplifted protein drinks from the store. A report was filed.

A confidential indecent assault and battery case occurred off campus. A report was filed.

Saturday, Jan. 20

The proctor at Davenport B reported an intoxicated NU student in the lobby. NUPD responded and requested Emergency Medical Services, orEMS, who transported the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

The proctor at Stetson East reported letting a potentially-intoxicated NU student into the building. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who cleared the student. A report was filed.

NUPD officers reported a fight in progress on St. Stephen Street. NUPD further reported three of the four individuals involved were NU students and that they were all sent on their way. A report was filed.

Sunday, Jan. 21

An individual reported an NU student was intoxicated and in need of an evaluation. NUPD responded and reported the student was neither conscious nor alert and requested EMS, who transported the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. A report was filed.