Crime Log: Monday, Feb. 5 — Sunday, Feb. 11

Compiled by Jill Sojourner, news staff

Monday, Feb. 5

An individual reported an NU student at 132 Hemenway St. was yelling and possibly throwing things out of the window. NUPD responded and reported requesting EMS, who transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. A report was filed.

An NU student reported her phone was stolen while she was attending an event in Dodge Hall. A report was filed.

Tuesday, Feb. 6

An individual reported that while walking to her vehicle, an NU staff member she believed was a man may have been following her. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Feb. 7

An NU student reported her umbrella was stolen from Snell Library. A report was filed.

Thursday, Feb. 8

NUPD reported responding to fire alarm trouble in a room in West Village E. NUPD reported knocking on the door with negative results. NUPD further reported entering the room and confiscating marijuana and drug paraphernalia. A report was filed.

Saturday, Feb. 10

An NUPD officer reported stopping an intoxicated NU student leaning against a light pole vomiting in front of Davenport A. NUPD requested Emergency Medical Services, or EMS, who responded and cleared the student. The student  was sent on his way. A report was filed.

An NU student reported his lost wallet was found on Mission Hill earlier in the day and that his Canada Goose jacket valued at approximately $1,000 should have been with the wallet but was not. A report was filed.

An NU student reported one of the tires from his bicycle was stolen. A report was filed.

A security officer in Ryder Hall reported entering the men’s restroom and noticing a startled man with a hypodermic needle. NUPD responded and reported banning the man, who was unaffiliated with NU, from all NU property and sent him on his way. A report was filed.

Sunday, Feb. 11

A confidential domestic violence case occurred at the Snell Engineering Center. A report was filed.

An NU student reported that his unattended headphones were stolen from Snell Library. A report was filed.

An NU student reported her unattended boots were stolen from a common room in East Village. A report was filed.