Crime Log: Monday, April 9 — Monday, April 16

Compiled by Jill Sojourner, news staff

Monday, April 9

12:35 p.m.

An NUPD officer reported finding an NU student’s fake I.D. A report was filed.

8:27 p.m.

An individual reported a man sleeping in a restroom in International Village. NUPD responded and reported escorting the man, who was unaffiliated with NU, out of the building and banning him from all NU property. A report was filed.

8:47 p.m.

An NU student reported his bicycle was stolen from outside of Snell Library. A report was filed.

11:58 p.m.

An NU student reported his friend, also an NU student, was intoxicated and vomiting. NUPD responded and transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. The residence director was notified. A report was filed.

Tuesday, April 10

3:06 p.m.

An NUPD officer reported confiscating an NU student’s fake I.D. A report was filed.

Thursday, April 12

7:23 a.m.

An NU facilities staff member reported two individuals who appeared to be smoking marijuana in a restroom in Columbus Place. NUPD responded and reported two children, who were unaffiliated with NU, in the restroom. NUPD further reported releasing the children to a parent. A report was filed.

Friday, April 13

2:28 p.m.

An NU student reported his bicycle was stolen from outside of Shillman Hall and the cable lock securing the bicycle was cut. A report was filed.

11:45 p.m.

The proctor at East Village reported an intoxicated NU student laying on the ground, and that the student was breathing but unconscious. NUPD responded and reported speaking with the student, who was conscious and alert upon their arrival. NUPD further reported transporting the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

Saturday, April 14

1:58 a.m.

An individual reported a man had been vomiting in a third-floor men’s restroom for approximately 40 minutes. NUPD responded and reported the student was conscious and alert and refused all medical attention. A report was filed.

3:34 a.m.

An individual reported his roommate, an NU student, was intoxicated and required an evaluation. NUPD responded and requested Emergency Medical Services, or EMS, who transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

3:02 p.m.

An NUPD officer reported stopping a man, who was unaffiliated with NU, in front of Willis Hall after he was observed casing several bicycle racks. NUPD further reported banning the man from all NU property and sending him on his way. A report was filed.

11:36 p.m.

An NUPD officer reported the resident of a room in West Village E caused a smoke detector to activate by smoking marijuana. NUPD further reported confiscating the marijuana in addition to drug paraphernalia. A report was filed.

Sunday, April 15

2:03 a.m.

An NUPD officer reported an NU student threw a bottle out of a window in Speare Hall. A report was filed.

2:27 a.m.

An individual reported an intoxicated NU student vomiting in the first-floor restroom in Speare Hall. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

2:35 a.m.

An individual reported an NU student was intoxicated and in need of an evaluation. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who transported the student to the the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

12:46 p.m.

An NUPD officer reported finding two fake I.D.s belonging to an NU student. A report was filed.

Monday, April 16

2:03 a.m.

An individual reported a male NU staff member walking around the Speare Hall lobby who appeared to be highly intoxicated. NUPD responded and reported requesting EMS, who responded and cleared the staff member. NUPD further reported sending him on his way. A report was filed.

• Crime Log: Monday, April 9 — Monday, April 16

Campus

SAID hosts BLM activist and co-founder in conversation

Campus

TEDxNortheasternU holds first TED talk event with all female speakers

Featured Content

Engineering clubs pushed out by renovations, with little explanation

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, November 26 to Sunday, December 2

Campus

Northeastern alumni hold final sendoff for Punter’s

Campus

NU community offers different opinions on midterm outcome

Featured Content

Faculty Senate grills CIO on NU’s IT woes

Campus

Betsy DeVos to change campus sexual assault guidelines

Campus

SGA president resigns discreetly

Campus

Stigma against mental illness is decreasing on college campuses

The student newspaper of Northeastern University