Crime Log: Monday, September 17 – Sunday, September 23

Compiled by Jill Sojourner, news staff

Monday, Sept. 17

11:42 a.m.

An NU student reported his bicycle was stolen from the bicycle racks in front of the Behrakis Center. A report was filed.

3:44 p.m.

An individual reported someone stole a WiFi extender box from Holmes Hall. A report was filed.

6:06 p.m.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported an individual shoplifted. A report was filed.

6:08 p.m.

NUPD reported a fire sprinkler was activated in a room at 10 Coventry Street. NUPD further reported requesting the Boston Fire Department, who forced entry into the room. NUPD further reported that both occupants of the room were accounted for, several other rooms were impacted and the fire was extinguished. A report was filed.

8:37 p.m.

An NU student reported his bicycle was stolen from the bicycle racks outside of International Village. A report was filed.

Tuesday, Sept. 18

2:54 p.m.

A confidential rape case occurred on campus. A report was filed.

3:27 p.m.

An NU student reported his wallet was stolen. A report was filed.

4:32 p.m.

An NU student reported her tire pump was removed from her bicycle at the West Village A bicycle racks. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Sept. 19

6:06 p.m.

An NUPD officer reported stopping four NU students who were smoking marijuana. The officer further reported confiscating less than an ounce of marijuana from the students. A report was filed.

7:16 p.m.

An NU student reported two packages were stolen from the entrance to 97 St. Stephen Street. A report was filed.

Thursday, Sept. 20

9:24 a.m.

An NUPD officer reported finding several fake I.D.s belonging to an NU student. A report was filed.

1:03 p.m.

An NU student reported his bicycle was stolen from the bicycle racks outside of Stetson West. A report was filed.

3:38 p.m.

A confidential domestic violence case occurred off campus.

11:12 p.m.

A confidential rape case occurred on campus.

Friday, Sept. 21

11:56 a.m.

An employee at Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported an individual, who was unaffiliated with NU, shoplifted. NUPD responded and reported banning the individual from all NU property and sending him on his way. A report was filed.

Saturday, Sept. 22

1:34 a.m.

A resident assistant, or RA, reported an extremely intoxicated NU student in West Village B, who was vomiting and laying on his stomach. NUPD responded and requested Emergency Medical Services, or EMS, who cleared the student. A report was filed.

10:45 p.m.

An RA reported finding an NU student’s fake I.D. A report was filed.

Sunday, Sept. 23

1:05 a.m.

An NU student reported an intoxicated individual who was passed out in a Stetson West hallway. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who transported the man to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

1:13 a.m.

An NU student reported his roommate, also an NU student, consumed a few alcoholic beverages earlier in the evening and was vomiting. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who cleared the student. A short time later, the student called back to report his roommate required another medical evaluation, as he continued to vomit. NUPD requested EMS, who transported the student to Boston Medical Center. A report was filed.

1:55 a.m.

The proctor at Davenport A reported an NU student was intoxicated and required a medical evaluation. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

7:25 p.m.

An NU student reported his unattended earbuds were stolen from Hayden Hall. A report was filed.