Crime Log: Monday, October 15 to Sunday, October 21

Compiled by Jill Sojourner, news staff

Tuesday, Oct. 16

10:23 a.m.

An NU staff member reported vandalism on several television screens. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Oct. 17

10:57 a.m.

An NU affiliate reported someone damaged one of the trash cans on Centennial Common. A report was filed.

Thursday, Oct. 18

1:50 p.m.

An NU student reported his unattended backpack was stolen from West Village H. A report was filed.

3:45 p.m.

An NU student reported his unattended laptop was stolen from Hurtig Hall. A report was filed.

4:15 p.m.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported an NU student shoplifted. NUPD responded and reported banning the student from both Wollaston’s Market locations and sending her on her way. A report was filed.

4:18 p.m.

An NU student reported his unattended backpack was stolen from Kariotis Hall. A report was filed.

10:50 p.m.

An NU student reported approximately $7,000 was stolen from a lockbox in her room in West Village B. A report was filed.

Friday, Oct. 19

1:15 a.m.

An NUPD officer reported an intoxicated NU student in the bushes next to Chicken Lou’s. NUPD responded and reported the student was unconscious. Emergency Medical Services, or EMS, responded and transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

4:30 a.m.

An NU employee requested NUPD’s assistance to check a classroom in Hastings Hall. NUPD responded and reported arresting a man, who was unaffiliated with NU, for trespassing. A report was filed.

9:10 p.m.

An NUPD officer reported a man who appeared to be intoxicated outside of Speare Hall. EMS arrived and transported the man back to his home. A report was filed.

10:59 p.m.

An NU student reported his wallet was stolen from his backpack during the Underwear Run. A report was filed.

Saturday, Oct. 20

12:56 a.m.

A resident assistant reported an NU student vomiting, possibly from alcohol consumption. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who cleared the student. A report was filed.

1:24 a.m.

An NU student reported her friend, also an NU student, was extremely intoxicated, unconscious, vomiting and on her side and her eyes were rolling back in her head. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

10:03 p.m.

An NU student reported losing his Rolex watch valued at $7,000 in Snell Library. A report was filed.