Crime Log: Monday, October 29 to Sunday, November 4

Compiled by Jill Sojourner, news staff

Monday, Oct. 29

10:00 p.m.

An NU student reported his moped was stolen from outside of Dockser Hall. A report was filed.

Tuesday, Oct. 30

12:53 a.m.

An NU student reported his package was stolen from the lobby of 132 Hemenway St. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Oct. 31

10:14 a.m.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported an NU student shoplifted, but was cooperative. NUPD responded and reported banning the student from both Wollaston’s Market locations and sent him on his way. A report was filed.

12:31 p.m.

An NU staff member reported his unattended jacket was stolen from Shillman Hall. A report was filed.

6:56 p.m.

An NU student reported the front license plate was stolen from her vehicle while it was parked in the Columbus Garage. A report was filed.

10:13 p.m.

A Boston Code Enforcement officer reported an NU student was cited for dumping trash illegally. A report was filed.

Thursday, Nov. 1

1:14 p.m.

An NU student reported his unattended backpack was stolen from the Marino Recreation Center locker room on Oct. 25. A report was filed.

1:14 p.m.

An NU staff member reported a package valued at $1,000 that was supposed to be delivered was signed for at 101 Belvidere St., but never actually arrived there. A report was filed.

Friday, Nov. 2

12:47 p.m.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported an NU student shoplifted on Oct. 17. A report was filed.

12:52 p.m.

An NUPD officer reported that an NU student returned to Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center on Nov. 1 despite being banned from both Wollaston’s Market locations. A report was filed.

Saturday, Nov. 3

9:56 p.m.

NUPD received a duress alarm for an office in the Marino Recreation Center, as well as Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center. NUPD responded and reported speaking with the manager of Wollaston’s Market, who reported the alarm was pressed due to a male shoplifter. NUPD further reported the man was no longer in the area, and also had hypodermic needles in his jacket, although he did not threaten staff with them. A report was filed.

Sunday, Nov. 4

12:06 a.m.

An individual reported an NU student attended a party at Harvard University and was vomiting in the lobby of Stetson East. NUPD responded and requested Emergency Medical Services, or EMS, who transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

12:58 a.m.

NUPD responded to an an intrusion alarm at West Village A. NUPD further reported requesting EMS for an intoxicated female NU student, who transported her to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

1:38 a.m.

An NU student reported his roommate, also an NU student, was intoxicated and had been in the restroom for a while. NUPD responded and reported no answer at the restroom door, and forcing entry into the restroom. NUPD further reported requesting EMS, who transported the student to the Boston Medical Center. A report was filed.

6:28 p.m.

A resident assistant reported finding a covered smoke detector in West Village B while conducting a health and safety check. A report was filed.

9:26 p.m.

An NU student reported his unattended skateboard was stolen from Stetson East. A report was filed.