Crime Log: Monday, January 7 to Sunday, January 13

Maria Lovato, campus editor

Tuesday, Jan. 8

A Northeastern student reported that an unknown person may have taken an item out of his pocket while he was taking a picture for that person. A report was filed.

A person unaffiliated with NU reported his silver moped was stolen from in front of Cahners Hall. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Jan. 9

A manager from Wollaston’s Market in Marino Recreation Center reported a man stole a sandwich and a drink. A report was filed.

Thursday, Jan. 10

Employees from the Edward M. Kennedy Academy for Health Careers requested that the NUPD respond for a fight that had since ended. NUPD responded and reported that female NU students had been in an altercation. A report was filed.

A Residence Assistant, or RA, reported finding a covered smoke detector while doing health and safety checks. NUPD responded and reported confiscating class D paraphernalia. A report was filed.

Friday, Jan. 11

An RA reported an intoxicated male student sitting in a hallway on the sixth floor of Davenport A. NUPD responded and made contact with the student, who confirmed that he was drinking underage. The student was transported to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, or BIDMC. A report was filed.

Saturday, Jan. 12

NUPD officers responded to a fire alarm on the second floor of Stetson East and reported that a fire alarm was pulled. The Boston Fire Department cleared the building for re-entry. A report was filed.

NUPD observed a man was guided out of a silver sedan outside of Ruggles and proceeded into International Village with the help of a passerby. NUPD made contact with the student and reported that he was highly intoxicated. The student was transported to BIDMC and a report was filed.

An NU student reported that his intoxicated friend was attempting to leave Columbus Parking Garage in his vehicle. NUPD officers responded and confiscated the keys to the vehicle. They reported that the intoxicated individual was also behaving disorderly. A report was filed.

An NU student reported that his friend was intoxicated and semi-conscious. NUPD officers responded and confirmed that the student was highly intoxicated. The student was transported to BIDMC and a report was filed.

A proctor in West Village E reported that an intoxicated NU student was attempting to enter the building. NUPD officers responded and requested Emergency Medical Services as the student was intoxicated and making irrational statements. The student was transported to BIDMC and a report was filed.

A manager at the Wollaston’s Market in Marino Recreation Center reported a man was attempting to shoplift. NUPD officers responded and reported talking to a person unaffiliated with NU who was banned from NU property. A report was filed.

An NU student reported she was robbed on Columbus Avenue in front of the construction area. She reported that she was pushed to the ground and her purse was taken. NUPD officers searched the area with negative results and a report was filed.

Sunday, Jan. 13

An NU student reported that her friend was highly intoxicated. NUPD officers responded and the student was transported to BIDMC. A report was filed.

While conducting an inventory of a found wallet belonging to an NU student, an NUPD officer reported finding a New Jersey license belonging to an individual unaffiliated with NU. A report was filed.

An NU student reported that her unattended bag was stolen from Hastings Hall while she was in the restroom. NUPD officers checked the area with negative results and a report was filed.