Crime Log: Monday, Sept. 16 to Sunday, Sept. 22

Nico Malabuyo, news staff

Monday, Sept. 16 

10:10 a.m.

An NU student reported his bike was stolen from outside West Village B. A report was filed.

8:03 p.m.

An NU student reported his bike was stolen from the racks outside West Village C. A report was filed. 

Tuesday, Sept. 17

4:16 p.m.

An NU student reported a door in 140 The Fenway appeared to have been kicked open. Officers responded and reported that someone attempted to forcibly gain entry into the room. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Sept. 18

5:20 p.m.

An NU student reported that his unattended backpack was stolen from Curry Student Center. A report was filed.

Thursday, Sept. 19

10:28 a.m.

Operations reported observing a man unaffiliated with NU stealing a bike from the racks outside International Village on security camera footage. A report was filed. 

5:09 p.m.

An NU student reported that his bike was stolen from the racks outside International Village. A report was filed. 

Friday, Sept. 20

12:14 p.m.

An NU staff member reported a university-owned iPad was not returned to Snell Library after being used during an event. A report was filed.

5:22 p.m.

An NU staff member reported her specialized black bike was stolen from the front of SquashBusters. A report was filed.

6:17 p.m.

An NU student reported his bike was stolen from outside the Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex. A report was filed.

11:32 p.m.

An NU student reported observing an intoxicated student vomiting inside a room in Kerr Hall. Officers reported the student was conscious but not alert and called an ambulance to transport the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

Saturday, Sept. 21

7:21 a.m.

A facilities employee reported observing a man unaffiliated with NU urinating in the Fenway/Hemenway Street alley. Officers notified emergency medical services and reported the man has a criminal record. Officers placed the man under arrest for lewd behavior. He was also found to be in possession of Class A and B drugs. A report was filed.

11:08 p.m.

An individual reported observing an NU student on Forsyth Street who appeared to be heavily intoxicated and unable to walk. Officers called an ambulance to transport the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed. 

Sunday, Sept. 22

12:15 a.m.

An individual reported observing an NU student in front of White Hall who appeared to be intoxicated. Officers called an ambulance to transport the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

12:48 a.m.

A resident assistant, or RA, in White Hall reported finding a fake ID belonging to an NU student. A report was filed.

2:41 a.m.

An RA in Melvin Hall reported observing an intoxicated NU student vomiting. Officers called an ambulance to transport the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

Bikes stolen this semester: 23