Crime Log: Monday, Oct. 26 to Sunday, Nov. 1

Mike Puzzanghera, news staff

Monday, Oct. 26

An NU student reported that her laptop and two pairs of AirPods were stolen from Snell Engineering. A report was filed.

Tuesday, Oct. 27

An NU student reported her bike was stolen from the bike racks in the North Lot. A report was filed.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in Marino Recreation Center reported a shoplifter. Officers banned the individual, unaffiliated with NU, from all NU property. A report was filed.

A staff member of Tatte Cafe in Marino Recreation Center reported an individual in the store refusing to leave and not wearing a mask. Officers report speaking to the individual, unaffiliated with NU, and banning them from all NU property. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Oct. 28

A lab manager in Holmes Hall reported a computer was stolen. A report was filed.

Thursday, Oct. 29

An NU student reported his backpack and laptop were stolen from Kariotis Hall. A report was filed.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in Marino Recreation Center reported a potential shoplifter who left the area. A report was filed.

An NU student reported two boxes were stolen from the fifth-floor robotics room in the Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex. The boxes contained $800 of foam and $100 of electronics. A report was filed.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market of Marino Recreation Center reported a shoplifter who already left the area. A report was filed.

Friday, Oct. 30

Security reported an NU student was robbed at knifepoint outside of 300 Ruggles St. The student reported the suspect fled toward Annunciation Road. Officers and Boston Police, or BPD, checked the area with negative results. A report was filed.

Saturday, Oct. 31

An NU student requested a medical evaluation for an intoxicated NU student at Richards Hall. EMS responded and transported the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

An NU student reported a man stole his phone outside of the Midtown Hotel. The student reported the man took his phone and threw it in an unknown direction before fleeing inbound on Huntington Avenue. Officers report checking the area for the suspect with negative results. Officers located the phone on the sidewalk with a cracked screen but reported it was still functional. A report was filed.

An NU student reported another student was highly intoxicated and was breathing but unconscious. EMS responded and transported the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

Sunday, Nov. 1

A sibling of an NU student requested a well-being check of her brother in West Village B. Officers attempted to contact the student with negative results. Officers report that the student was conscious but not alert and was highly intoxicated. EMS transported the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

A resident assistant, or RA, reported an NU student was intoxicated and carried into a room in East Village. Officers report the student was conscious and alert and signed a medical waiver. A report was filed.

An NU student reported he was robbed near a train station by five males and one female. Officers report the robbery was unarmed and it may have occurred at either the Massachusetts Avenue or the Symphony MBTA station. Transit police and BPD were notified, and transit police assumed jurisdiction. A report was filed.