Crime Log: Monday, Nov. 16 to Sunday, Nov. 22

Mike Puzzanghera, news staff

Monday, Nov. 16

10:12 a.m.

Facilities reported vandalism in Davenport B. Officers responded and reported a broken emergency exit sign. A report was filed.

12:33 p.m.

An NU student reported his yellow bike was stolen from the Speare Hall bike racks. A report was filed.

6:04 p.m.

Security at The Westin Copley Hotel reported that a non-NU affiliate had been back on the premises after being banned previously. A report was filed.

Tuesday, Nov. 17

8:09 a.m.

Facilities reported an exit sign was vandalized in Smith Hall. A report was filed.

Thursday, Nov. 19

4:47 p.m.

A detective reported muffins were stolen from Cafe Strega in the Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex. A report was filed.

11:02 p.m.

Security at The Westin Copley Hotel reported catching multiple NU students on the 22nd floor breaking signs and phones. Officers responded and reported there are no suspects at this time. A report was filed.

Friday, Nov. 20

12:12 p.m.

An NU staff member reported her scooter’s throttle lock was vandalized. A report was filed.

11:57 p.m.

A residence director, or RD, reported an individual who appeared to be unconscious on a bench in Carter Playground. An officer responded and requested Emergency Medical Services for the individual, an NU student. EMS transported the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

Saturday, Nov. 21

10:21 p.m.

An NU student reported an intoxicated student in Stetson West who was not responding. Officers requested EMS for the student. EMS transported the student to the hospital. A report was filed.

Sunday, Nov. 22

1:40 a.m.

A proctor in Stetson West reported a student who appeared to be intoxicated. Officers requested EMS for the student, and EMS cleared them. A report was filed.