Crime log: Thursday, Oct. 14 to Saturday, Oct. 23 

Alexis Santoro, news staff

Thursday, Oct. 14 

4:10 a.m. 

A caller reported their bike stolen from Columbus Avenue. A report was filed. 

12:17 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual possibly urinating in bushes near Curry Student Center. A report was filed. 

2:49 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered Stetson West without swiping in. The area was checked. 

3:34 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual laying on the ground on Camden Street. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

4:49 p.m. 

6:17 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual on the roof of the Renaissance Parking Garage. Services rendered.  

Friday, Oct. 15 

12:06 a.m. 

A caller reported three individuals loitering near International Village. The area was checked. 

3:29 a.m. 

A caller reported a past assault in Hastings Hall. Unfounded. 

6:00 a.m. 

A caller reported a bicycle stolen from ISEC. A report was filed. 

7:39 a.m. 

A caller reported their scooter stolen from Huntington Avenue. A report was filed. 

9:00 a.m. 

A caller reported their scooter was stolen from Richards Hall. A report was filed. 

9:01 a.m. 

A caller reported the smell of burning rubber on the third floor of the Egan Research Center. The area was checked. 

11:08 a.m. 

A caller reported a suspicious individual at International Village. The area was checked. 

11:48 a.m. 

A caller reported individuals in a verbal dispute on Columbus Avenue. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

2:15 p.m.

A caller reported their bicycle was stolen from ISEC. A report was filed. 

2:41 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual asking others for food in the Curry Student Center. The individual was sent on their way. 

3:00 p.m. 

A caller reported ongoing electronic harassment by a known individual. A report was filed. 

3:47 p.m.

A caller reported individuals asking others to sign them into the International Village Dining Hall. Services rendered.

5:54 p.m. 

A caller reported a religious item affixed to the door of the Northeastern Hillel House.  

6:14 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered White Hall without proper access. The area was checked.  

8:00 p.m. 

A caller reported their AirPods stolen. A report was filed. 

8:37 p.m. 

A caller reported observing two individuals attempting to steal a bicycle from the West Village Quad. Officers located and identified the subjects. The cut bike lock and bolt cutters were recovered. Both subjects will be summonsed to court. 

9:23 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered The Midtown Hotel without swiping in. The area was checked. 

10:56 p.m. 

A caller reported graffiti in the hallway of the Forsyth Building. A report was filed. 

11:37 p.m. 

A caller reported screaming in the basement of Stetson West. The area was checked. 

Saturday, Oct. 16 

1:00 a.m. 

A caller reported an intoxicated individual in Smith Hall. A report was filed. 

1:03 a.m. 

A caller reported an intoxicated individual in Hastings Hall. The individual was transported to the hospital. 

6:12 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual passed out in Centennial Commons. The individual was sent on their way. 

12:41 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual passed out in the lobby of International Village. The individual was sent on their way. 

3:08 p.m.

A caller reported an individual passed out in the lobby of 650 Columbus Ave. The individual was sent on their way. 

4:59 p.m. 

Individuals were observed in a verbal dispute on Benton Street. They were sent on their way. 

6:02 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered West Village G without proper access. Services rendered. 

6:54 p.m.

A caller reported an individual passed out in the lobby of 801 Tremont St. The area was checked. 

7:00 p.m.

A caller reported their laptop was stolen off campus. A report was filed. 

8:46 p.m.

A caller reported an individual entered 10 Coventry without swiping in. Services rendered. 

9:25 p.m. 

A fake ID was located at Columbus Place. A report was filed. 

10:12 p.m. 

A caller reported two individuals signed in under one ID in International Village. 

Sunday, Oct. 17 

1:13 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered West Village G without swiping in. The area was checked. 

3:06 a.m. 

An intoxicated individual reported being lost and looking for help near Columbus Place. Services rendered. 

3:00 p.m. 

A caller reported their bicycle stolen from Speare Hall. A report was filed. 

3:56 p.m. 

A caller reported their vehicle was struck while parked on Burke Street. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

4:07 p.m.

A caller reported an individual was stumbling and fell on the ground on Camden Street. The individual was sent on their way. 

5:10 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual backed into their vehicle off campus. A report was filed. 

6:41 p.m. 

Officers monitored Tremont Street after reports of shots fired near Dewitt Drive. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

Monday, Oct. 18 

2:29 p.m. 

A caller reported smelling gas near Field Street. The area was checked. 

6:04 p.m. 

A caller reported unknown equipment on the roof of the Columbus Parking Garage. The area was checked. 

6:45 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual used another person’s ID to enter International Village. Services rendered. 

8:01 p.m. 

An individual was observed casing bike racks on Columbus Avenue. The individual was sent on their way. 

8:19 p.m. 

A vehicle was stolen from Tremont Street. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

9:00 p.m. 

A caller reported their clothes stolen from the laundry room of the Westin Hotel. A report was filed. 

Tuesday, Oct. 19 

2:16 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual placing items on the fire escape of Edwards Hall. Services rendered. 

4:55 a.m. 

A caller reported a loud noise coming from the laundry room at 319 Huntington Ave. The area was checked. 

5:00 p.m. 

A caller reported suspicious activity at the Sheraton Hotel. A report was filed. 

Wednesday, Oct. 20 

9:31 a.m. 

An individual known to have a warrant fled from officers on Columbus Avenue. Officers were able to apprehend and identify the subject. The individual was placed under arrest for an active warrant. Several baggies containing a substance believed to be methamphetamine, as well as several pills, were located on the subject. 

10:21 a.m. 

A caller reported locating harassing messages on social media. A report was filed. 

1:31 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual pulling on car door handles on Burke Street. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

3:01 p.m. 

A caller reported a call from someone claiming to be from the U.S. Marshals Service. A report was filed. 

8:07 p.m. 

A caller reported something burning in the area near Dodge Hall. The area was checked. 

10:00 p.m. 

A caller reported their bicycle was stolen from Huntington Avenue. A report was filed. 

Thursday, Oct. 21 

6:20 a.m. 

A caller reported an unattended bag outside of International Village. Services rendered. 

6:25 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual shoplifted from Wollaston’s Market in Marino Recreation Center. A report was filed.  

1:45 p.m. 

A caller reported an unknown individual banging on a classroom door in Behrakis Center during a class. A report was filed. 

5:28 p.m.

A caller reported that fire extinguishers were discharged by the second floor restroom in Behrakis Center. A report was filed. 

5:57 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual on the fire escape of Edwards Hall. The area was checked. 

7:34 p.m.

A caller reported several items stolen from Krentzman Quad. A report was filed. 

9:04 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered International Village without swiping in. The area was checked. 

Friday, Oct. 22 

2:20 a.m. 

A caller reported an intoxicated individual on the ground of Parker Street. The individual was sent on their way. 

9:30 a.m. 

A caller reported an ongoing verbal dispute in West Village G. A report was filed. 

10:42 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual in possession of a stun gun in West Village A. A report was filed. 

11:49 a.m.  

A caller reported an individual entering West Village F without proper access. Services rendered. 

12:43 p.m. 

A caller reported a known individual threatened them at Stetson West. A report was filed. 

1:42 p.m. 

A caller reported a monitor and keyboard was stolen from Kariotis Hall. A report was filed. 

2:59 p.m. 

A caller reported they observed individuals possibly under the influence of narcotics in Public Alley 818. The individuals were sent on their way. 

4:15 p.m. 

A caller reported the smell of marijuana near East Village. The area was checked. 

6:09 p.m. 

A caller reported the smell of marijuana in the area near 337 Huntington Ave. The area was checked. 

7:17 p.m. 

A caller reported shots fired near the Prudential Center. No shots were fired. The noise was caused by construction. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

7:50 p.m. 

A caller reported being struck by a vehicle while riding their bicycle on Huntington Avenue. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

9:00 p.m. 

A caller reported their scooter stolen from the hallway in West Village G. A report was filed. 

9:15 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered International Village without swiping in. A report was filed. 

10:00 p.m. 

10:46 p.m.

A caller reported an individual was located sleeping inside a classroom in Forsyth. A report was filed. 

11:45 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual videotaped them walking down the street on Huntington Avenue and possibly followed them in a vehicle. A report was filed. 

Saturday, Oct. 23 

1:48 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered Loftman Hall with someone else’s ID. Services rendered. 

2:30 a.m. 

A caller reported a loud party on the fifth floor of 650 Columbus Ave. Services rendered. 

2:38 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual casing the bike racks in the West Village Quad. The area was checked. 

2:58 a.m. 

A caller reported an intoxicated individual in Kennedy Hall. The individual was transported to the hospital. 

3:27 a.m. 

A caller reported a loud party in Rubenstein Hall. Services rendered. 

4:34 a.m. 

Individuals were observed inside a construction site on Columbus Avenue. A report was filed.