Crime Log: Monday, Nov. 14 to Monday, Nov. 21

Alexis Santoro, news staff

Monday, Nov. 14 

1:11 p.m. 

A caller reported being electronically extorted for money or compromising images would be released on social media. A report was filed. 

2:30 p.m. 

A caller reported damage to their motor vehicle on Columbus Avenue. A report was filed. 

7:48 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered White Hall without signing in. Services rendered. 

Tuesday, Nov. 15

1:20 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual yelling on St. Botolph Street. The area was checked. 

1:45 p.m. 

A caller reported graffiti located on a photo in the Marino Recreation Center. A report was filed. 

3:33 p.m. 

An individual was observed casing the bicycle racks near the Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex, or ISEC, pedestrian bridge. The area was checked. 

4:10 p.m. 

A caller reported damage to their vehicle in the Renaissance Park Garage. A report was filed. 

4:18 p.m. 

A caller reported possible drug activity on Camden Street. The area was checked. 

8:20 p.m. 

A caller reported their bicycle stolen from Cahners Hall. A report was filed. 

8:56 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual loitering near the ISEC. The individual was sent on their way. 

10:04 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual attempting to break the glass of a business on Tremont Street. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

Wednesday, Nov. 16 

12:00 a.m. 

A caller reported suspicious activity in Public Alley 807. The area was checked. 

11:32 a.m.

Officers received a general fire alarm from 10 Coventry St. There was no smoke or fire. Services rendered. 

11:49 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual being disruptive in Robinson Hall. The area was checked. 

12:40 p.m. 

A caller reported their package stolen from LightView. A report was filed. 

2:08 p.m. 

A caller reported individuals smoking in the basement of 148 Hemenway St. The individuals were sent on their way. 

2:42 p.m. 

An individual was observed in possession of multiple copper pipes on Columbus Avenue. The individual was sent on their way. 

3:47 p.m. 

A caller reported three individuals possibly using drugs in the Fenway Center lot. The area was checked. 

7:24 p.m.

An individual was observed loitering near the restrooms in Mugar Hall. A report was filed. 

7:41 p.m. 

Suspicious activity was observed in Mugar Hall. A report was filed. 

8:04 p.m. 

An individual exposed themselves in Ell Hall. A report was filed. 

10:45 p.m. 

A caller reported their cell phone stolen from an unknown location. A report was filed. 

11:01 p.m. 

Officers responded to a minor motor vehicle accident in the Renaissance Park Garage. A report was filed. 

Thursday, Nov. 17 

12:19 p.m. 

A caller reported receiving threatening messages online from an unknown individual. A report was filed. 

12:20 p.m. 

A caller reported their backpack stolen from Huntington Avenue. A report was filed. 

3:35 p.m.

A caller reported an unknown individual sprayed a fire extinguisher inside of the Renaissance Park Garage. A report was filed. 

6:04 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual loitering near Shillman Hall. The individual was sent on their way.

7:06 p.m. 

A caller reported possible drug use on Camden Street. A report was filed. 

9:16 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual acting erratically on Columbus Avenue. The individual was sent on their way. 

10:00 p.m. 

A caller reported malicious destruction in the Marino Recreation Center. A report was filed. 

Friday, Nov. 18 

3:02 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual loitering in the Stearns Center after-hours. The area was checked.  

3:08 a.m. 

An individual was observed loitering near the bicycle racks in the Southwest Corridor. The area was checked. 

3:10 a.m. 

A caller reported an intoxicated individual in East Village. The individual was transported to the hospital. 

9:39 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual shoplifted from Wollaston’s Market in Marino Recreation Center. A report was filed. 

11:35 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual acting suspiciously in a vehicle on Forsyth Street. The individual was sent on their way. 

11:47 a.m. 

12:17 p.m. 

A caller reported their scooter stolen from International Village, or IV. A report was filed. 

12:18 p.m. 

A fake ID was located in the Marino Recreation Center. A report was filed. 

5:58 p.m. 

A caller reported suspicious activity outside their window of Davenport A. A report was filed. 

8:52 p.m. 

A caller reported individuals harassing others at Carter Field. The individual was sent on their way. 

9:23 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered Smith Hall without signing in. Services rendered. 

9:43 p.m. 

A caller reported an unknown individual attempted to access the Forsyth Building. The area was checked. 

Saturday, Nov. 19 

1:00 a.m. 

A caller reported a known individual damaged their off-campus property. BPD assumed jurisdiction. 

8:20 a.m. 

An individual who has previously trespassed was located inside Hastings Hall. The individual was sent on their way.

11:31 a.m. 

An individual who has previously trespassed was located near the Ryder Lot. A report was filed. 

2:33 p.m. 

An intoxicated individual was located on Huntington Avenue. The individual was sent on their way. 

2:41 p.m. 

A caller reported their bicycle stolen from Gainsborough Street. Services rendered. 

5:44 p.m. 

A caller reported the doors to their vehicle were found open in the Renaissance Park Garage. The area was checked. 

10:46 p.m. 

A caller reported a possible fight in Stetson East. The area was checked. 

11:32 p.m. 

A caller reported a noise complaint on St. Stephen Street. Services rendered. 

Sunday, Nov. 20 

12:13 a.m. 

A caller reported two suspicious packages in the Marino Recreation Center. Services rendered. 

12:34 a.m. 

A caller reported an intoxicated individual in Willis Hall. The individual was transported to the hospital. 

1:20 a.m. 

A caller reported an intoxicated individual in Rubenstein Hall. Services rendered. 

8:26 a.m. 

A caller reported an individual sleeping in the basement of IV. The individual was sent on their way. 

11:31 a.m. 

A fake ID was located at Stetson West. A report was filed.

4:21 p.m. 

A caller reported a disorderly individual on Columbus Avenue. The individual was sent on their way. 

11:01 p.m. 

A caller reported their electric scooter stolen from Forsyth Street. 

Monday, Nov. 21 

6:46 a.m. 

A caller reported an intoxicated individual off-campus. The individual was transported to the hospital. 

3:51 p.m. 

A caller reported suspicious activity in the Krentzman Quad. Services rendered. 

4:09 p.m. 

A caller reported being harassed by a known individual in Hastings Hall. A report was filed. 

4:22 p.m. 

A caller reported a fight inside a vehicle on Opera Place. A report was filed. 

7:00 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual entered Stetson West without signing in. Services rendered. 

10:01 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual loitering in the Snell Quad. The individual was sent on their way. 

11:03 p.m. 

Officers responded to a motor vehicle accident off-campus. A report was filed. 

11:11 p.m. 

A caller reported suspicious activity off-campus. Services rendered. 

11:29 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual loitering in the lobby of IV. The individual was sent on their way. 

11:34 p.m. 

A caller reported an individual inside the Curry Student Center after-hours. The area was checked.