Crime Log: Monday, June 24 to Sunday, June 30

Deanna Schwartz, deputy campus editor

Wednesday, June 26

An NU student reported that his friend was intoxicated and vomiting in Davenport B. Officers requested emergency medical services and the student was transported to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed.

Thursday, June 27

A proctor in International Village reported an intoxicated man unaffiliated with NU entered the stairwell leading to the classrooms. Officers responded and reported the man has a criminal record and banned him from all NU property. A report was filed.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in Marino Recreation Center reported someone attempted to shoplift and fled the store. Officers responded and reported checking the area with negative results. A report was filed.

Friday, June 28

A sergeant reported stopping two people unaffiliated with NU behind Ryder Hall and banned both people from NU property. A report was filed.

An NU student reported his moped was stolen from outside Davenport A. A report was filed.

An officer reported finding a man unaffiliated with NU passed out at the back entrance of Columbus Place. Officers responded and reported the man has a criminal record and banned him from NU property. A report was filed.

Saturday, June 29

A conference assistant reported finding a covered smoke detector in Willis Hall. A report was filed.