Crime Log: Monday, April 1 to Sunday, April 7

Sully Barrett, news staff

Monday, April 1

5:04 a.m.

Staff members at the Marino Recreation Center reported a man attempted to gain access to the gym without an ID. Officers responded and identified the man as unaffiliated with NU. Officers reported banning the man from all NU property. A report was filed.

6:33 a.m.

An individual reported discovering that sprinkler valves were tampered with while responding to a fire alarm in International Village, or IV. A report was filed.

6:57 p.m.

An NU student reported his backpack was stolen from the Stetson West dining hall. A BPD officer reported finding a backpack that did not belong to the student but contained his belongings at Starbucks. A report was filed.

10:10 p.m.

An NU student reported his wallet was missing from the men’s locker room in the Marino Recreation Center. A report was filed.

Thursday, April 4

9:34 p.m.

An NU student reported his secured bike was stolen from the Krentzman Quad. A report was filed.

10:46 p.m.

An individual reported an employee at the IV dining hall pulled a knife on another employee. The individual reported there were no injuries. Officers responded and reported the armed employee left the area. A report was filed.

Friday, April 5

1:52 a.m.

A proctor reported an individual requested emergency medical services, or EMS, to assist an intoxicated NU student in Kennedy Hall. The student was transported to Boston Medical Center for medical evaluation. A report was filed.

3:11 p.m.

An NU student reported the rear tire of her bike was stolen outside Snell Library. A report was filed.

11:30 p.m.

A Residential Safety Officer reported a proctor stopped two intoxicated NU students in the lobby of Kennedy Hall. EMS responded for evaluation and cleared the students. A report was filed.

Saturday, April 6

3:20 a.m.

A Residential Safety Office supervisor reported two intoxicated individuals were attempting to gain access to Melvin Hall and that one was on the ground. Officers responded and requested EMS for an NU student. An ambulance transported the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, or BIDMC, for medical evaluation. A report was filed.

3:58 p.m.

The NU bookstore manager reported a man stole a backpack and left the store. Officers responded and reported speaking to the man outside Churchill Hall. Officers banned the man from all NU property. A report was filed.

8:00 p.m.

An NUPD lieutenant reported an intoxicated NU student in the lobby of Matthews Arena required medical assistance. EMS responded for evaluation and cleared the student. A report was filed.

Sunday, April 7

12:31 a.m.

An officer reported a man casing bicycles with a bat outside Snell Library. Officers responded and identified the man as not affiliated with NU. Officers reported confiscating the bat and banning the man from all NU property. A report was filed.

2:39 a.m.

An officer reported an intoxicated NU student in the IV lobby required medical assistance. An ambulance transported the student to BIDMC for evaluation. A report was filed.

• Crime Log: Monday, April 1 to Sunday, April 7

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, April 8 to Sunday, April 14

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, March 25 to Sunday, March 31

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, March 18 to Sunday, March 24

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, March 11 to Sunday, March 17

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, March 4 to Sunday, March 10

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, February 25 to Sunday, March 3

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, February 18 to Sunday, February 24

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, February 11 to Sunday, February 17

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, February 4 to Sunday, February 10

Crime Logs

Crime Log: Monday, January 28 to Sunday, February 3