Crime Log: Monday, Jan. 13 to Sunday, Jan. 26

Deanna Schwartz, campus editor

Tuesday, Jan. 14

Officers responded to Ryder Hall to serve a warrant for an NU student and placed the student under arrest. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Jan. 15

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in Marino Recreation Center reported a student stole an energy bar. A report was filed.

Thursday, Jan. 16

An MBTA transit police officer reported an armed robbery inside the pizza shop in Ruggles. Officers reported checking the area with negative results. A report was filed.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in Marino Recreation Center reported a potential shoplifter in the store. Officers reported speaking to the NU student and banning him from both Wollaston’s locations. A report was filed.

Sunday, Jan. 19

An NUPD sergeant requested Emergency Medical Services, or EMS, for an intoxicated NU student outside Smith Hall. EMS responded and cleared the student. A report was filed.

An NU plumber reported observing a man unaffiliated with NU who appeared to be sleeping in the Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex. Officers reported stopping the man and banning him from all NU property. A report was filed.

Monday, Jan. 20

A proctor in West Village A reported observing an intoxicated Boston College student in the lobby. Officers requested an ambulance to transport the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed. 

A resident assistant in East Village reported observing an intoxicated NU student in a common area. Officers requested an ambulance to transport the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed. 

An NU student reported her unattended bag was stolen from the atrium in Marino Recreation Center. A report was filed.

Tuesday, Jan. 21

An NU student reported his unattended bag was stolen from Dodge Hall. A report was filed.

An NU student reported his bike was stolen from Robinson Quad. A report was filed.

Wednesday, Jan. 22

An NU staff member reported observing a man unaffiliated with NU stealing a bike from outside Behrakis Hall. Officers responded and placed the man under arrest for larceny. A report was filed.

Friday, Jan. 24

An NU student reported receiving an email from another student letting her know that a homeless man handed him her wallet outside Curry Student Center. The NU student reported her license was missing. A report was filed.

Sunday, Jan. 26

A proctor in West Village C reported observing an intoxicated NU student. Officers requested EMS and reported the student declined treatment. A report was filed.

An individual reported observing an intoxicated NU student in Speare Hall. Officers requested an ambulance to transport the student to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A report was filed. 

Officers reported locating a man unaffiliated with NU inside West Village H who was previously banned from NU property. Officers reported the man will be summoned for trespassing. A report was filed.