Crime Log: Monday, Feb. 1 to Sunday, Feb. 7

Mike Puzzanghera, news staff

Wednesday, Feb. 3

An officer found graffiti on 140 The Fenway. A report was filed.

A caller reported being scammed out of money online by an individual claiming to be from U.S. Immigrations and Custom Enforcement, or ICE. A report was filed.

A caller reported being scammed out of money online by an individual claiming to be from ICE. A report was filed.

Thursday, Feb. 4

A caller reported the smell of marijuana coming from a student’s room in West Village F. A report was filed.

Friday, Feb. 5

An officer found students smoking marijuana in the alleyway by Rubenstein Hall. The officer confiscated the marijuana from the students. A report was filed.

Saturday, Feb. 6

A caller reported receiving threats via text message. A report was filed.

A caller reported loud noise coming from the area of 122 St. Stephen St. Officers reported checking the area but did not locate the noise. A report was filed.

A caller reported an intoxicated individual vomiting in West Village A. Officers responded and requested Emergency Medical Services, or EMS, to transport the individual to the hospital. A report was filed.

A caller reported the smell of marijuana coming from a student’s room in International Village. Officers reported checking the area but did not locate the source. A report was filed.

Sunday, Feb. 7

1:03 a.m.A caller reported an intoxicated individual inside Davenport A. Officers responded and requested EMS to transport the individual to the hospital. A report was filed.

A caller reported loud music coming from a student’s room in Davenport A. Officers responded and reported finding several bottles of alcohol strewn across the room. A report was filed.

A caller reported a fallen intoxicated individual outside of 407 Huntington Ave. Officers responded and requested EMS to transport the individual to the hospital. A report was filed.