Northeastern Crime Log

Crime Log entries are selected from Northeastern’s Division of Public Safety reports. Tuesday, November 9 4:30 p.m. A male Boston University student left his laptop on the fourth floor of Snell Library while making copies. His friend, another BU student, stayed behind to watch their valuables. A female approach-ed while the student was away and began unplugging the computer. The BU student watching the belongings confronted the female who then fled from the area without the laptop. 11:30 p.m. A 23-year-old male student left his wallet and locker key unattended on a bench in the men’s locker room in the Marino Center. When he returned for his wallet, he found both it and the locker key missing. The wallet contained several credit cards and $15 in cash. Later, the stolen key was turned in to Marino Center staff. Officers are pursuing the individual who turned in the stolen locker key. Wednesday, November 10 10 p.m. An 18-year-old female student reported being assaulted by an 18-year-old male student in Light Hall. She claimed he had entered her room forcefully and struck her in the face. The student will be referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR). 9 p.m. A 14-year-old male, a resident of Northampton Street, was arrested and charged with breaking into a vehicle, larceny and assault and battery on a police officer after allegedly breaking into a car and stealing several CDs on Camden Street. 11:30 p.m. A Resident Assistant on the second floor of White Hall requested assistance from officers after detecting the odor of marijuana. Officers responded and found an 18-year-old male student with a bong and a bag of marijuana. The drugs were confiscated and the student will be referred to OSCCR. Thursday, November 11 4 a.m. Officers responded to the reports of an unconscious intoxicated 19-year-old female student on the third floor of Loftman Hall. According to friends, she had consumed a large amount of alcohol at an off-campus party. She was transported to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and will be referred to OSCCR. 4:30 p.m. A high school student studying in the CyberCaf