Crime Log: Monday, March 26 — Sunday, April 8

Compiled by Jill Sojourner, news staff

Monday, March 26

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported an NU student shoplifted. NUPD responded and reported banning the student from both Wollaston’s Market locations and sent him on his way. A report was filed.

An individual reported finding a fake ID. A report was filed.

Tuesday, March 27

Wednesday, March 28

An NU student reported his bicycle was stolen from Centennial Common. A report was filed.

A confidential domestic violence case occurred on campus. A report was filed.

Thursday, March 29

An NU student reported her unattended watch was stolen from Dodge Hall on March 26. A report was filed.

An NU student reported she was robbed of her cell phone by an unknown person while walking on Columbus Avenue near Davenport A on March 26. She further reported her cell phone was dropped and she retrieved it. A report was filed.

Friday, March 30

An individual reported finding an NU student’s two fake IDs. A report was filed.

An NU student reported her unattended coat was stolen from the Curry Student Center ballroom on March 27. A report was filed.

An NU student reported the light on his bicycle was removed while his bicycle was locked outside Snell Library. A report was filed.

Saturday, March 31

A resident assistant, or RA, reported an intoxicated NU student who was vomiting. NUPD responded and requested Emergency Medical Services, who transported the student to Brigham and Women’s Hospital. The residence director, or RD, was notified. A report was filed.

Sunday, April 1

An NU student reported her cell phone was stolen by an Uber driver after she left it inside the vehicle, and that the driver requested money in return for the cell phone. A report was filed.

Monday, April 2

An NU student reported his wallet was stolen from 84 The Fenway, and that there were unknown charges on his credit card. A report was filed.

Tuesday, April 3

A confidential rape case occurred off campus.

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported a shoplifter fled toward Forsyth Street. NUPD responded and reported stopping a man who fit the description in front of Renaissance Park. NUPD further reported arresting the man, who was unaffiliated with NU, for a warrant, and banning him from all NU property. A report was filed.

An NU student reported being threatened by her roommate during an argument. A report was filed.

Wednesday, April 4

The manager of Wollaston’s Market in the Marino Recreation Center reported a man shoplifted and left the store in an unknown direction. A report was filed.

Thursday, April 5

An NU facilities staff member reported a man vomited in the third-floor bathroom in Dodge Hall. NUPD responded and reported arresting the man, who was unaffiliated with NU, for a warrant. A report was filed.

An NU student reported her unattended cell phone was stolen from the Marino Recreation Center. A report was filed.

An NU student reported his unattended laptop was stolen from the Curry Student Center. A report was filed.

An NU student reported her wallet was stolen from her backpack at the Cabot Center. A report was filed.

An RA reported an intoxicated student in Davenport B was shaking and had slurred speech. NUPD responded and reported the student was under 21 and left her in her roommate’s care. A report was filed.

Friday, April 6

An NU student reported his bicycle was stolen from outside of Snell Library. A report was filed.

An NU student reported her unattended backpack was stolen from the Snell Engineering Center. A report was filed.

Saturday, April 7

A confidential sexual assault case occurred off campus. A report was filed.

An NU student reported his unattended laptop was stolen from the Cabot Center. A report was filed.

An NU student reported his bicycle was stolen from outside of White Hall on April 4. A report was filed.

An RA reported an NU student who was under 21 was passed out in his room in East Village. NUPD responded and requested Emergency Medical Services, or EMS, who transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. The RD was notified. A report was filed.

An NU student reported her friend, also an NU student, was highly intoxicated. NUPD responded and requested EMS, who transported the student to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. The RD was notified. A report was filed.

Sunday, April 8

An RA reported a man slouched over and sleeping in the entrance of Davenport A. NUPD responded and reported the man, who was unaffiliated with NU, was highly intoxicated and unable to walk. NUPD further reported transporting the man to the Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. A report was filed.